Welding E-Hand S-MMA-250PI
product unavailableadd to wish list
E-Hand welding machine SMMA-250PI
- Anti-Stick (prevent burning of electrode, as current access is immediately locked)
- Hot-Start (automatic voltage boost at startup)
- MMA (manual welding with coated electrodes)
- Strong cooling ventilators and overheating protection
- Robust, powder coated steel housing
- 8-meter cable!
Transistor Insulated Gate Bipolar (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor in short IGBT) is a semiconductor element, which is increasingly used in electrical, because it combines advantages of two types transistors:
field effect transistor ease of operation and high breakdown voltage and switching speed of bipolar transistors.
Another advantage is short-circuit resistance, since IGBT is limited when current flow. IGBTs are newer continuation of MOSFET technology.
|AC Frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|Supply voltage||230 V, 1-Pharse|
|Power consumption at maximum (kVA)||8,5|
|Circuit voltage (V)||62|
|Welding current (A)||20-250|
|Level of security||IP 21|
|Electrode||1.6 – 4.0 mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||39 x 25 x 12 cm|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||51 x 32 x 25 cm|
|Shipping weight||14,5 kg|
We verify which opinions come from customers who have purchased a given product. After approval, we display both positive and negative feedback.